Speaker Tech Needs for Virtual Sessions
Thank you for presenting at the Forum’s 19th Annual Conference!
A dedicated tech producer will be assigned to your session to provide technical support during your presentation.
Please fill in this form with your Zoom tech needs so we can get prepared in advance and support your virtual session in the best way.
The role of the tech producer is:
1. Open the Zoom room 15 minutes before the start of your session.
2. Admit participants in the room throughout the session.
3. Mute participants that might leave their microphone on.
4. Share links or files in the chat for you.
5. Create zoom polls (if you require this please ask in advance)
6. Create breakout rooms (please indicate below if you are thinking to do it and how many so we are aware).
7. Share screen with your slides although it is recommended for the presenter to do it themselves to make it flow better.
8. Ensure there is no inappropriate behavior within the session .
9.Close the session and take out any participant
"*" indicates required fields