These questions are adapted from Meeting the Standards of Good Practice for Education Abroad: Prompts for Self-Assessment.
- Enter a brief description of the program.
- What are the learning goals for this program?
- How do you support student learning and development to achieve goals?
- How does the curriculum support participants’ understanding of the social, historical, political, economic, linguistic, cultural, and environmental contexts?
- How do the curricular and co-curricular programming, including assigned readings, excursions, and guest speakers, include diverse perspectives and practice inclusive pedagogy?
- How do you use student learning and development assessments for continuous improvement?
- Did you consult any resources on education abroad that were particularly helpful in designing this program? If so, please describe.
At the end of the submission form you will have the option to upload syllabi, photos, and other documents related to the program.